Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #5

by Mollie

 I actually had a couple outfits this week that I really liked!  I am enjoying putting the effort into what I wear each morning. Its forcing me to use the clothes in my closet resourcefully... I like that!!


Day #1: Preschool & sewing for Yellowmedaisy

Sweater & Halter : Gap Outlet
Jeans: Calvins



I love that she wanted a headband and that she wanted it on top of her head..Maybe she is starting a new trend...who am i to argue? I take picture of myself daily.. haha!


Show the earrings but really I just wanted to give that little girl some kisses!


Earrings from April over at Funky Vintage Lovely 
I have to restrict myself to only wear these a couple times a week! I want to wear them with EVERYTHING!! I'm most definitely picking up some more colors in November at Queen Bee Market.. Will you be there too??


Shoes: Rocket Dog.  Brand NEW! Thanks mama. :)


Necklace: The Pleated Poppy... I can't tell you how many compliments I get on this!


Day #2: Went to a concert @ Irvine Spectrum.  AMAZING BAND!! Check them out: Autumn Eyes


I'm trying new color combos.  Gray & yellow... Navy & Orange. Its fun to do something a little out of the box for me. 


new $5 earrings from Target.  Can you argue with that?!? 


Day #3: Church & Dinner w/ Grandparents. 



Sweater: Gap Outlet (i seriously have a sweater obsession. In fact our closet just broke because my sweaters were too heavy.. oops!)
Tank: Costco
Cuff: Stacy Lynn Designs
Skirt: NEW!! made by me from wal-mart fabric! Yey for $2.59 a yard on clearance! 

Zoie has a slight tutu and bouncy ball obsession right now.  Can't leave the house without both of them.  I figure OH WELL. How long can you leave the house with a tutu on and still look cute? its a pretty small window of time. :)

Hope ya'll are having a great week! I'm linking up with Lindsey so go check out her too!! 

Blessings!


5 comments:

Babes and Sages said...

Thanks for stopping by and I see someone else is into stripes just like me ;)

Christy said...

L.O.V.E. the first look! I am digging button up sweaters this year.

TLF said...

found you at wiww.... cute, cute looks! and kiddo! ;-)

Jenna Duty said...

so cute!! your little one is so cute!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

Love all the color combinations you put together! So fun! Happy Wednesday!