Monday, September 26, 2011

Today is one of my favorite days of the year...


6 years ago, our middle son was born.  It was a fantastic day, although a little tricky since my husband was away at summer camp with our church kids.  


Geoff came home Monday night and Tuesday morning we checked in at 8 am, and our beautiful baby was here within a couple hours.


This is my attempt to document these past 5 years with our Sir William.


                                         Such a little guys meeting his aunts.
Sweet 1 year old...
 
Crazy 2 year old eating his chocolate chip shake at camp (where we always spend his birthday since that is where Daddy is)
One of my favorite pics ever!!!  Such a happy 3 year old.
Big time 4 year old!
My 5 year old buddy.

And now he is 6.  Wow!  And we will spend the day driving to see Daddy at camp, swimming in the lake, and eating a chocolate chip shake.  And it will be perfect!


I also can't wait to show you his birthday party that will be happening this weekend.  We are having a sailboat/Cape Cod theme water party, and I am so excited to get it all together.  There are so many great nautical themed parties out there right now, but they are mostly for 1st birthdays.  So, I am trying to grow it up a bit.  Should be fun!


Off to bed now (writing this Monday night since we have a big day tomorrow).  I have a feeling that I will be awaken at the crack of dawn by one excited 6 year old, and I wouldn't have it any other way.


Happy Tuesday!

No comments: