Saturday, September 3, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

by Mollie


Yesterday I got an email notification that Eva from Snappee Turtle had left me a comment on one of my blog posts.  She said that she had nominated my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award!  






I really didn't know a whole lot about this award, maybe it was a hoax or a spam thing?  Turns out..its a great way to get linked up with other blogs and expand our network.  Its a way to promote one another's blogs and visit something you might not have ever seen before! 

Rules to accept the award:


    1.  Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to them in your post.
    2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
    3.  Nominate 15 blogs you have recently discovered.
SeVeN THiNGS ABouT Me:

 #1 - I am a Christian!! I love the Lord Jesus Christ and work HARD to follow him daily.  I want to raise my kids to be passionate Jesus followers too



#2 - I was a vegetarian until I met my husband at 18yrs old.  Now a good steak makes me REALLY happy. 


#3 - I really love reality TV.  The more outrageous the better.  I am blessed to not have a ton of drama in my real life so I really enjoy watching the drama from a distance.  (That's horrible I know!)





#4 - My husband and I spend about 20 hrs a day together (we both work from home) but we still LOVE each other. 

#5 - I didn't know ANYTHING about football before I met my hubby.  I was the cheerleader in high school who had no idea why we had 7 pts.  I thought we only scored once.  Now we have Charger season tickets and live and breath blue and yellow!! Go Chargers!!

#6 - I'm really close with my Mother -In-Law.  I am blessed to call her one of my very best friends.  Who would have ever thought?!? MILs are supposed to be awful and that's just not the case here! 

#7 - I can put my thumb back behind my knuckles.  I dont have a picture, its kind of gross. My dad can do it too. weird...i know.


So here is my list of 15 recently discovered versatile blogs:

  ** some of these are already well established blogs...they are just new on my radar! 


 Check out all these incredible bloggers and enjoy!


Blessings!

















5 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Thanks so much for the award. I'm honored. Loved getting to know you better. :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I saw you on Ginger Snap Crafts! Cute site! I'm your newest follower. :) And woo hoo! Go Chargers! (I lived in San Diego for 8 years.) :) xo, Reannah

Linda said...

Congrats!! I'm a very happy MIL!

Unknown said...

Love this! I'm going to have to see that knuckle thing! Thanks for naming my blog in your 15 :) Can't wait to do my own versatile blogger post!

Christy said...

Thanks so much, Mollie! DO email me!