Thursday, September 8, 2011

My empty nest.

by Holly

I am now an empty nester.

Well, at least on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:30 to 12:30.  My little man started preschool yesterday.  How did this happen?  When did my little boys become so old?  What am I going to do with all my time with no kids?
  
I think my husband understood.  He took me shopping :)

Granted it was only to the local thrift shop and it was supposed to be to find some stuff for YeLLoWMeDaiSY, but I came home with these....

Tommy Hilfiger peep toe wedges for $5!  The soles aren't even worn.  Perfect for fall (whenever it may come around... it's been over 100 degrees for the past couple days).
 
So, if any of you are in the same boat, a trip to the local thrift store may be the answer.  It definitely helped me...
But I still miss having him around.

Happy Thursday everyone!  I'm off to hang out with my little man. :)

No comments: