Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #3

by Mollie

   I'm starting to get into the groove of taking pictures of my outfits, although I still feel super dorky standing in my hallway taking my own picture but whatever!

Day 1:  dr. appts and swimming!

Dress: Gap Outlets
Shoes: Madden Girl
Necklace: Allora Handmade

btw... haven't worn wedges in a LONG time (with being preggo and carrying babies all the time) and I totally ate the dust while I was wearing them this time.  I'm fine but got an old Grandma bruise. That taught me... flats for awhile! 

Day #2:  working from home and errands

Yellow Tank: Downeast Basics
White Tank: Costco
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Belt: Target 

Day #3: Church and swimming

Skirt: Made by me
Tank: Nordstrom Rackc
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Necklace: Allora Handmade
Shoes: Rocket Dog

Day #4  Dinner in Temecula with my parents

Jeans: Calvins
Black Lace Tank: Nordstrom Rack
Scarf: Gap Outlet
Sweater: Marshalls (LOVE LOVE LOVE that place!)

pardon the no-makeup look.  I did that while Ronnie drove. (hehe) 

Day 5: Playdate & Bible Study

Dress: Marshalls
Lace Tank: Nordstrom Rack
Hat: Wal-Mart ($5 baby!!)
Flower Pin: The Pleated Poppy

I kinda hate this dress.  I always like the idea of it until I put it on.  Its the wrong length and just fits weird.  I thought about hemming it and making it a little shorter and adding a belt.  Oh well... its the end of summer. I'll probably just put it back in my closet and figure out something to do with it next summer.  

Have a great week!!

Blessings!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your outfits too!

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Thanks for stopping by my twitter.
I am following you now!!!!
ladeedacreations.com
I am having a giveaway over on my blog. come enter!!!

Mindie Hilton said...

Love all of your choices. I would wear them all proudly. #2 and #4 are my fave. I wanted to let you know that I just started the first linky, it's open if you have a date night to share or in my case a dream date night ;)

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/09/desperate-4-date-night-linky-1.html
Thanks again :)