Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Workout Edition}

by Mollie

  I know the goal of this whole WIWW is to get us OUT of our yoga pants, but I find myself in them a LOT.  I have recently joined Stroller Strides (I HIGHLY recommend) and I just can't seem to get back out of my workout clothes until at least nap time.  I figured I would do a What I Wish I Wore Wednesday focused on cute workout clothes.

workout clothes!

I love this outfit.  Its easy, comfy and looks somewhat put together. I could run to Costco wearing this and not duck and run if I see someone I know. 

how fun are these pants??

I am loving these pants, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to wear them. 

workout
I only wish I looked this cute working out... maybe one day.

Happy Wednesday!

Blessings,




1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

I found you from the #WIWW posts. I'm always trying to add color to my workout gear to get inspired. I hope you'll share this post over at my little fashion linky:

http://www.momtrends.com/2012/03/spring-trend-neon/