Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello Monday {March Goals}




by Mollie

 Linking up with Lisa today.

Hello Monday

Hello March


Hello goals... I am trying to be more purposeful with my time so I have been setting monthly goals. Do you even know how FAST a month flies by when there are goals to be met!! Holy Toledo!

Here are my goals for March. 

Get garage cleaned and organized


Host a lunch packing night

Get into a Bible Study

Organize the girls closet



Source: google.com via Kristen on Pinterest

Organize my sewing corner




Make girls Easter dresses


Go on a date (with my hubby of course)


Clean out my car once a week (its amazing what a girl can find in there...)

Clean out hubby's car

Deliver a meal to someone 




I hope you all have a very wonderful and productive week! 


Blessings,



1 comment:

Lisa Leonard said...

Hello Mollie! We need to get our garage organized too. That pic is so inspiring! xo