Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate Guiness Cake

It's feeling like St. Patty's Day around here.

I had some fun yesterday getting ready for our party coming up on Saturday.

I made this fun, and very simple, shamrock garland out of paint chips from Home Depot.
I just traced out the shamrock shape using a cookie cutter and cut them with my scissors.  (Old school, I know, but easy!)  It adds a fun pop of color to our mantle. Yay!

I am pretty excited that my friend, Shae, will be bringing a delicious Chocolate Guinness Cake.  She found the recipe on Design Sponge, and it is a must for any St. Patrick's Day celebration.

You can find the complete recipe here.
Doesn't it look delicious?  Have I mentioned I'm excited?

Anyway, just a couple of fun possibilities for you all.  Short and sweet.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: