Thursday, March 22, 2012

Taking a little time...

Mollie and I are excited to be joining the Sew Funky Market on March 31st in Riverside, CA.

Come on over and say "hi" if you are in the area.  We would love to see you!

Due to the fact that a market is in my near future, my dining room table has piles of this...


all over it (sorry, Geoff).  

Now I know I need to get to work, but I can't seem to get motivated.

Spring is in the air, and I would much rather be doing this...

hanging with the girls, and eating things like this...
 Delicious!!!

And hanging with my...
 little Lorax's at the movies.

And taking my boys to spend time with...
 Great Grammie.  LOVE her!!!

So, I know that I am leaving everything 'till the last minute.  

But I am taking a little time, and sewing can just wait! 

I hope you all can take a little time today.  Happy Thursday!
P.S. Once I am back on track, Mollie and I will be sure to update you all on our newest additions.

No comments: