Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello Monday {shop update too}




by Mollie

Linking up with Lisa today.

Hello Monday


Hello back to blogging.  Its been awhile.  I got a little caught up in our day to day life and took a mini break. 

Hello laundry

Hello starting new workout routine.  I'm starting the Stroller Strides "Mama wants her body back" program this week.  It is supposed to be CRAZY intense.. I'm about 30% excited and 70% nervous.

Hello cleaning out girls closet

Hello trying to stay organized



Hello Cirque du Soeli.  I get to go see their Ovo show this week in Santa Monica with my FANTASTIC cousin and her hubby... excited!!

Hello playdates.



Hello new personal goals for March 

Hello giving more love to our etsy shop

Play Pouch


Roll and Go Carmats

Hello car mats

What are you saying Hello to this week? 


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! LOVE that play mat. I am heading over RIGHT now to buy one as a gift. Found you thru the link up at Lisa's Hello Monday post. :-) Have a great week!