Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello Monday

by Mollie


 Linking up with Lisa again today for a "Hello Monday"

Hello Laundry.  We went to Lake Arrowhead last week for a few days and the laundry from the trip is still haunting me.


Hello Sew Funky Market. Holly and I are vendors this time around.
 
Hello quite time with the Lord.  

Hello new worship album from my friend. Check it out HERE.

Hello keeping my house clean this week.  I once read (probably on Pinterest) that cleaning your house with toddlers & babies is like washing your car while its raining. SO TRUE. 

Hello fruit smoothies
Oatmeal Smoothies- simple, healthy, and yummy- my kids (and I) would love these! 

Hello new sister-in-law! My brother in law is getting married on Saturday in KOREA. Wish we could be there to celebrate. 

 

Hello more cuddle time with my two favorite girls. 



Hello making my bed. My goal for this upcoming week is to make Zoie's and my bed EVERY DAY this week. It helps make the room look cleaner and more organized. *We may just sleep on top of the covers to get this accomplished. JK!!*

Hope you have a great week!

Blessings,




1 comment:

Gina said...

though not endorsed by their mother, my kids occasionally sleep on the covers to avoid bed making, I guess it cuts down on laundry?