Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

Mollie and I are going to be linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged today.

Fun!

Here's my week in instagram...
 My little firefighter at the Children's Museum.  Big boots to fill!
 After the rain last week, we went out and flew our space shuttle kite at the boys' school.  It was such a beautiful day, and the boys had a great time chasing their kite around.
 So, the new motto of "Be Kind to Yourself" has been everywhere around here lately.  (You can check out my friend Courtney's giveaway here)
She asked the question of how are you kind to yourself?  This is my answer...  Yogurtland.  I go get some chocolate and tart yogurt, sit in my empty car, watch people go in and out of Target, and enjoy the quiet.  That is how I am kind to myself.  (My waistline isn't being too kind to me, but next week is "The Cleanse" at onefunmom.com , so I'm just getting ready, you know?)
Mother-Son date knight at Chick-fil-a.  So fun!
My latest art project.  A work in progress.

Just a glimpse into my week.  It was a fun one, but a busy one.  What else is new?

Happy Friday everyone!
 

No comments: