Monday, January 16, 2012

We're Back!

by Mollie

  We're finally back! (If you are still around THANK YOU and we MISSED you!!)  Holly and I both took a much needed holiday break with our families.  Holly went on a mission trip and she will share more about that later this week.

  I have been pretty busy around here too.  Ronnie and I have been re-doing our bedroom and with two little ones its a hard job!

  I don't have completed photos yet but here are some inspirations I am going with.







Source: etsy.com via Mollie on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest

  We have been doing a LOT of building from our Ikea pieces.  Boy do I love their cheap prices but i HATE all the building.  I literally have a hand cramp from using the screwdriver.  I can't wait to show you pics!

Have a great week

Blessings,
 
 

No comments: