Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Monday

by Mollie

  Linking up again with Lisa again for Hello Monday!
These photos are from a dark beach picnic and playing outside.

Hello starting off the week right by doing my devotional


Hello spending quality time with my girls


Hello making healthy meals and MORE VEGGIES!!


Hello working out 4x a week @ Stroller Strides



Hello making a business plan with a great business partner


Hello Etsy Shop  love


Hello finding more teachers for Sunday School  :)


Hello rain and colder weather.  I have MISSED YOU!


Hello Monday!

What are your plans for the week?  Leave a comment...tell me.

Blessings,
  

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hello new week! This week I need to get my planner is shape and organized, since we are in the 3rd week of 2012! Have a good week and enjoy that precious little face :)