Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIWW

by Mollie


  I think that I am getting braver about my fashion choices.  I am realizing how much FUN it is to get creative with clothes.

 Outfit #1
 Church
fun right? 

Sweater: Costco
Dress, tights, boots: Target
Earrings & Necklace: Forever 21 

 I kinda felt like I got dressed in the dark but I got a lot of compliments on it, who knew?!?  

Outfit #2
Running errands, business meeting, home-group


I was trying to get all "artistic" with my photo. lame.


I really like this outfit, its SUPER comfy and warm.  The sweatshirt is kinda old though and all stretched out on the sleeves and the bottom. 

Boots: Christmas gift from my mom
Everything else: Target! 

QUESTION!!  I have been working out more in the morning and I love it, BUT i can't figure out a good routine to get out of my workout clothes and looking cute without wasting the whole morning! Any thoughts mamas?!?  

Hope you are having a good week!


Blessings,
  

4 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE your yellow tights! I went to target this weekend to get some and they didn't have yellow! Guess I'll have to go back this weekend!

Paige said...

CUte! I am so buying colored tights this weekend at my weekly target run. Love them!

Hattie said...

Hi stopping by from WIWW. Love your outfits. Girl when you figure out the secret to finding time to get dressed let a sista know!!! I'm not a morning person!!!

Hattie
http://godlovehim-hattie.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

Love, love, love the colors in the outfit you wore to church! Thanks for sharing your outfits. I also like the yellow scarf with blue and striped shirt. Think it's time to step out of my comfort zone! Thanks for linking up over at WIWW.