Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello Monday

by Mollie

** WARNING... these are all pretty much pics of my kids. I can't help myself. 


Hello time with Grammie.


Hello brand new dress up set (a theme you will see develop)


Hello new camera, everyone SMILE!


Hello sister love.  I hope these two stay close.


Hello hugs and kisses from Daddy


Hello BEST tia ever and ballet class (our HIGHLIGHT of the week)


Hello good old fashion jammie and mirror time


Hello learning how to share


Hello reading at the library (yes... she is a butterfly)


Hello reading books with Nana before bed.

Hello learning to appreciate the chaotic moments in my life, this is just a season and I don't want to miss it. 

Hello finally putting my clean clothes away (HATE!!!)

Hello cleaning out my garage this week (DREAD) 

Hello going on a date with my hubby this week

Hello to out of town family

What are you saying hello to this week?

Blessings,
  

No comments: