Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What i Wore Wednesday

by Mollie

  I feel like I am finally getting back into the swing of things.  I am getting out of my jammies and putting effort into my clothes!  Ronnie and I just redid our bedroom (more on that later) and we replaced our furniture with more storage smart solutions.  Now everything has a place!  Its actually fun to get dressed in the morning instead of having to rifle and find things.

  Here is my outfit for the week:
  **pardon my dirty mirror**


Almost everything is from GAP outlets.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that place.  In fact, i'm going tomorrow! :)   

Sweater, skirt, and tights are from GAP.  Boots and Tank are from Target
Necklace is Amy Cornwell Designs.  My hubby got it for me for New Years Eve..It has the names of our two girls on it and a  heart.  Its my favorite. 


Linking up with Lindsey this week! 

Blessings,
  

No comments: