Friday, December 16, 2011

Uh oh... What did I commit to?

by Mollie

  I just signed Ronnie and I up for our first 5K.  You know that sinking feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you know something bad is going to happen? That's what I have going on right now.



  A couple friends of mine just ran their first 5K (yey Sara & Cindy!)  and I am going to join them on the next one.  Its 9 weeks away, which means I need to get my tookus off the couch NOW and get to the gym.

  We are going to be running in the Frozen Food Foundation 5K by Green Giant. I'm really excited AND really nervous.

  I am writing this here on the blog post so that I have some accountability.  The World Wide Web is acting as my exercise plan (hehe)  I figure if i announce that I am doing this I actually have to do this!




Source: facebook.com via Ashlee on Pinterest

 Makes me laugh everytime..

ok.  Off to the gym.. Gotta get running!

Blessings,



No comments: