Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

by Mollie

      This is almost becoming habit now. Scary thought.

Day #1.  Dont ask me what I am doing in this picture.  I got a new tripod and have been playing around with it.  I get kind of awkward posing by myself as seen in this photo. 


So I got one of my favorite people to pose with! Miss Pennie Rose!  

On her: hand me downs from a sweet friend with girls the same age difference as mine. Zoie had on the matching outfit but was napping.  From Children's Place
Infinity Scarf & Tank: Target
Sweater: Marshalls (notice the stripes & floral?!? I kind of love it now!)
Jeans: Gap Outlet.  
Not Pictured: my new black Toms! i LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  

Zoie just got her pink sparkly Toms in the mail.  When she opened the box she said: "Oh my goodness! I can not believe it! They are SO fancy!" She has since refused to take them off. I had to sneak back in her room to take them off last night after she fell asleep.  Girl loves accessories...


Day #2: Thanksgiving.

Posing in my childhood bedroom at my parents house.  

Side note: Does anyone else feel awkward having their husband sleep in their childhood bed? I was NEVER allowed to have boys in my room so it still just feels weird. 


Necklace: Vintage.  Borrowed from my big cousin (SISTER) who lives around the corner.  Ahh..the perks of going home, getting to raid her closet. :)
Shirt: Target


Skirt: Stacy Lynn  Just got from Queen Bee! I promised myself that if it was still there when the market was over and in my size then I could get it and with 10 minutes left of the market it was still there!!  
Tights & Boots: Target

The weather is supposed to change around here pretty soon.  I am thrilled! I can get out my heavy sweaters and adorable jackets that I get to wear twice a year in San Diego! 

Hope you all have a great week!

Blessings!



2 comments:

Flor said...

I love that cute striped sweater you're wearing and of course, your baby makes this picture even better. I feel awkward taking a picture using my tripod as well :/
(beautiful necklace with that outfit!)

YeLLoWMeDaiSY said...

O.K., I know I talk to you all the time but I laughed so hard when I read your comment about R sleeping in your childhood bedroom. I TOTALLY get it!