Monday, November 14, 2011

Red & White Polka Dots

by Mollie

  I feel like I have been seeing spots.  Red & white polka dots to be exact.  This last weekend we had Zoie's 2 yr. old birthday party and it was Minnie Mouse themed!


 Here's the sweet birthday girl! I made her skirt using this tutorial and I made a simple tutu underneath. 







White Chocolate Dipped Oreos. YUMMY!!!!



I got the cupcake liners from here. 




I made the printable for the water bottles.  So fun to get creative!


Drinks from Mason jars. 




Yarn wrapped wreath w/ felt-cardboard


Her little table was a gift from nana & pops!



Cranberry juice & 7-up party punch! 


Thanks nana!



Even Pennie got in the Minnie Mouse spirit!


Her adorable sign! Thanks Auntie Kristin! She works with my friend Courtney who makes these precious signs.  Check out her shop here



Enjoying her cupcake with Minnie. 

Thank you to all our friends and family that joined us to celebrate our sweet girl! It was a fun night, can't believe I have a two yr old!!! 





2 comments:

Christy said...

That is completely adorable! LOVE the skirt, and the party!

Unknown said...

Such an adorable party for an adorable little girl :) I can't believe she's two! Those white chocolate covered oreos were the bomb!! And thanks for the shout out! I love being that cutie's auntie :)