Monday, April 18, 2011

Pancakes for Dinner...

by Mollie


Pancakes....warm, doughy, sweet, soft, fluffy, delicious.... need I go on? 

 My wonderful husband R just smiles and pulls out the syrup when he smells pancakes at dinnertime.  There is just something wonderful about breaking the food rules and having breakfast for dinner, it almost feels naughty and I love it.  When I am pregnant breakfast is my food of choice. No matter how sick I feel or how NOT interested in food I am, i can ALWAYS eat breakfast.  We thought our daughter was going to come out a Frosted mini wheat because of how often I ate cereal.  Now that I am in my 3rd trimester I am making breakfast a lot more. Luckily as long as you give her some syrup to dip her food in, Z will eat anything mommy puts on her plate. Its one of my favorite things about being a grownup - pancakes for dinner. Go ahead...try it tonight!


No comments: