Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

by Mollie

  I still haven't figured it out... How do you mama's get a workout in AND get dressed and cute by a decent hour each day?!?  As of right now the only days I am getting dressed (without some sort of spandex pants) are Wednesdays (preschool) and Sundays (church).

Any suggestions!??
 Outfit #1
Church
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Dress: Gap Outlet
Tights & Boots: Target


Honestly... I kinda felt like a smurf in this outfit, but I am enjoying playing around with different color combos and this was fun.

Outfit #2
Going to visit Family
**this picture was literally taken seconds after the first one.  We came home from church, changed, and drove up to L.A.
*** pardon my "accessory" she wouldn't let me put her down and we were running late.

Sweater: Nordstrom rack
Shirt: Marshalls
Tank, jeans: Target
Sandals: Reef (Nordstrom rack)

Hope you are having a fun week!

Blessings,
  


No comments: