Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New to Blogging!

Hi there all you out there!  I have been following blogs for a long time now and have finally decided to get off my rear and park it in a different chair, my desk chair.  I have finally decided that I have the gumption and the talent (maybe?!?) to show my crafts and adventures to the world.  First with an introduction.  My name is Mollie and I am 25 yrs old.  I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful 10 month old daughter.  I get to live in beautiful San Diego where we enjoy playing at the beach any chance we can get.  I have always loved everything crafty... I feel like my life has finally found a good groove where I can enjoy creating and making beautiful things.  So my goals:   I figure if i publish my goals and lay them out there then maybe I have to stick to them.  I would like to have a new post 5 days a week (girl has to rest sometime right?!?)  I would hope that I will have a new craft or creation to share but if not then maybe a funny quib about a day in the life... I have also set up an etsy shop that I will put links up for.  I will explain how to make the craft/creation but if you don't have the time, resources, or energy (chasing after kids will do that to ya!) you can purchase a similar item off the shop.  Well... I haven't met you yet but I already like you readers... I can tell. Thanks for coming on my journey! 
Me, my hubby, and my crazy little daughter Z

No comments: