Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #2

by Mollie

  Ok. Here it goes. Week #2!

Day #1: I don't remember what I did but I'm sure it was important. Ha!

Cargo: Old Navy
Shirt: Thrifted
Cardi: Target
Shoes: Gap Outlet
Headband: Santa Barbara Boutique (don't remember sorry!)
Necklace: Bad picture, but it says Zoie & Penelope. Morgan Le Fay Jewelry

Day #2:  Beach (Hooray!)  Zoie wanted to participate in WIWW.  As you can tell (hopefully) she picked out her own outfit. 

Shorts: Costco
Tank: Target
Necklace: Allora Handmade
Precious Little Girl: God
Minnie Mouse dress: made by her mama
Minnie ears, Minnie dolls, & Tinkerbell purse: provided by Grammie & Nana 

Day #3: Church .

I leave the house by 6:30am on Sunday mornings to get to work on time so I only snapped one pic. 

Shirt: Gap Outlet (This week was supposed to be about being thrifted but I got this shirt practically free! Normally $34.99 and I got it for around $12! SCORE!)
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Neckalce: Allora Handmade
Cardigan: Target 

Day #4  Shopping @ the Outlets!

Lace Tank: Forever 21
Lace Top & Shoes: Target
Jeans: Gap
Flower Pin: Allora Handmade
Necklace: Morgan Le Fay Jewelry

Thanks Lindsey for hosting this party! It's so fun!  

Off to the San Diego Zoo.... 

Blessings!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your outfits are all darling! Would that be the Carlsbad Outlets you were shopping at!? LOVE that place. :) So nice to "meet" you!

Mindie Hilton said...

You rocked it once again. Love all your outfits and rosette necklaces. Hope you will link up this week at bacon time, and maybe link up next week when my new Desperate 4 Date Night linky starts. Have a great weekend. PS, giving some earrings away today at BT for International Bacon Day :)