Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Queen Bee Recap

by Holly

Happy Wednesday everyone (well, what's left of it).  I meant to get out some more great Queen Bee pics earlier today, but we are getting ready for our annual camping trip and the day has gotten away from me.
Crazy day or not, I really wanted to show you all some more great vendors we got to work with this past weekend.  Here it goes...

Pillow Factory has some great, graphic designs that I would love to see on my couch.


Hope and Heritage is a mother/daughter run company that makes great items for moms and babies.  They have the softest baby wraps (think baby cocoon), if only I still had babies.

And then there is Misfit Menagerie.  What can I say about their adorable stuffed goodies?  They are so unique and fun.  Here is one of my favorites...

Gotta love narwahls!  (A nice nod to the hilarious movie "Elf.")
I think I have brought home some goodies from this shop every time Queen Bee comes around.  Little Penelope Lane has the cutest, and most affordable, hair and fashion accessories.  I love their headbands!

So, there you have it.  These are just some of my favs.  It was a little chaotic at the beginning, so getting some good pictures was a bit of a challenge.  I hope you all get the idea about how amazing this market is.  It is such a fun event to be a part of, and I hope that if you don't live in the area, or were unable to come, that you would check out some of these amazing crafters.

I am now officially on vacation!  Yay!!!  Mollie will be taking the reigns again next week, and she has some great projects lined up.  See you all when I get back.

No comments: