Sunday, August 28, 2011

Managing The Mess Mondays!!!

by Mollie

Here we are...week #3! How's it going with ya'll?!?  I have to tell you that having to take a picture first thing in the morning has made me a LOT more accountable with picking up the mess that accumulates each night in my home.  It is SO refreshing to wake up to a clean house.  I try to wake up before the kiddos so that I have a few minutes to do my devotional and catch up on the blog and it has been AMAZING not to have to do the dirty dishes and pick up the clutter.

Here are the photos:



p.s.  Anyone want to help with my over the couch decorations? They were fun for awhile, but i'm ready for a change.  Something really fun.. I want to order some subway art Family rules off etsy but what else should I add?!? I know there are a lot of creative minds out there... give me some good ideas!!

   Hope ya'll did well on Managing the Mess Mondays.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear how its going for you. Leave us a comment or link up some photos of your own. 

Blessings!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

New Follower, thanks for the comment and follow. :)

Emily said...

What a great idea to take pictures. I think I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for linking up!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com