Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sneaky Peeky

by Holly

Yesterday was THE deadline. Mollie and I are done (insert cheers here), and yesterday was the day to set up our trial run for the Queen Bee Market this weekend. We set Monday as the goal knowing that we may need a few days to pull everything together, to make sure it was all just right. However, we got an added benefit to our Monday deadline... it was also homegroup night and we got the highly valued opinions of some of our closest friends who come over every Monday evening. And let me tell you, they were very vocal. It was a great time and we were excited to show everyone what we have been working so hard on. We LOVE living in community with these people, and the support they offer us is phenomenal!

So, I thought I would offer a sneak peek of our layout by introducing our carmats. They will soon be available at our etsy shop (still a work in progress) but will be at the market this weekend. It is so fun to create fun and simple toys for boys. I personally feel the market is slightly lacking in the boy imagination area, so this is one of our ways to fill the void. A fun way to get boys away from the television and video games and into more free play time. Voila....


This is a great take and go playmat. My boys love bringing it to their brothers baseball games. Their cars fit in the little pockets on the bottom and then the whole mat can fold and roll up for easy transport. It is kinda our version of a crayon roll, but with cars. Super fun!

Hope you all are enjoying your week so far. My mom's in town, so it's off to Target for us. Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Julie said...

The set up looks cute. Save me a blue carmat to buy on Friday. It's the one thing I know already that I want from you.