Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIWW

by Mollie

  I am really terrible at taking pictures of my outfits.  Although this week I haven't really done a whole lot or even gotten dressed.  We have been cursed with a bout of Hand Foot Mouth Disease in the Robison home and it is gross.  I can't WAIT for us to be all better and done with this sickness...

 Anyhooo!!  Back to WIWW...


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I got this dress from Wal-mart!! I was super impressed that I found something cute and good quality at Wally World and only $12...   

 Have a great week peeps!


2 comments:

AshleaD said...

Such a cute dress!!!!

Stopping over from WIWW!

Ashleahd.blogspot.com

Katie said...

i love that dress! I think maxi dresses are so comfortable - I could wear them everyday!