Monday, August 6, 2012

Hello Monday {My privileges}

by Mollie

  Hello responsibility... but with great responsibility comes great privilege right? I have the privilege of being the co-children's director at my church.  I get to be in charge of all the littles from birth to 5th grade.

 Hello privilege of facilitating a Spiritual Parenting class.  We have the coolest couples in this session and the hubby & I are having a blast..



Hello cleaning my house.  Its always a chore but it makes me think of those that don't have a home, therefore it becomes a privilege.

 

  Hello preparing new curriculum.  Its a HUGE job but our church is launching a new children's curriculum and I couldn't be more excited about it! It's a privilege to be able to serve these families...

Hello to doing my Bible Study.  Another privilege that I get to have my own copy of the Bible and can study it anytime. 

 Ok. enough sappy talk... Off to accomplish!

Happy Monday everyone.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! We need to think of a lot more things as privileges!