Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

by Mollie...

    So excited to be back into WIWW.  With summer time here I have been slipping in actually getting dressed...


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Dress, tank, belt: Target
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Necklace: Amy Cornwell (it says Zoie & Pennie)
Shoes: DSW outlet

** Note...  I didn't actually end up wearing the shoes with the dress.  It just didn't look "right" 


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Believe it or not this whole outfit is from Costco.  

I'm really not sure why but I always feel a little embarrassed buying clothes for me from there.  I always scope out the clothes by walking by on the perimeter then if I see something I like I grab it as I whisk by.

 It's silly...

It's my thing... 


*Linking up with Lindsey today. 


No comments: