Monday, July 23, 2012

a little "PINspiration"

by Mollie

  I have been GLUED to Pinterest lately...  Sometimes I'm really into it and other times I'm overwhelmed by it.



  I was tired to pinning things that I was never going to do ( I feel like I hear this story a lot in the blog world right?!?) So I created a board Making THIS Month where I pin idea that I feel I can actually accomplish this month.  Then for a sense of accomplishment I created Done and IN MY HOUSE for things I actually followed through with.

  One of the projects I did was a combo of this:









 to Create THIS:


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I spray painted all of the bottles I had lying around instead of putting paint inside but I wish I hadn't. I was a little impatient and you can see streaks on the sides of the bottles in some areas... Oh well, live and learn right? 

It still brings a smile to my face when we sit down for our meals... 

What has been "pinspiring" you lately? 


No comments: