Friday, May 11, 2012

Insta-Friday

Linking up with Jeannett today for Insta-Friday at liferearranged.com.
life rearranged
A fun look at what's up in the life of Holly...
 We spent an evening at the Padres' game for teacher appreciation night.  Big Man's teacher got to throw out the first pitch since he is one of the California teachers of the year.  Yay!  It was May 4th (if you can't tell), and Middle Man's 3rd time on the Jumbotron.  The camera loves this kid!
 We had a few minutes of watching our friends' kids.  The ipad makes a GREAT babysitter.
 Here is a sneak peak into Big Man's new room.  It is still a bit of a work in progress, but he LOVES it!  A 10 year old's gotta have his own space.
The birthday boy.  LOVE!!!
 My husband had to go over to our old house this week and he brought me home some of my sweet peas that I planted years ago.  I miss them!
 Little Man and I went on a park picnic date this week.  He is finally big enough to play on the big kids playground.  Opened up a whole new world for him.
 And then there's these... They may not look yummy, but boy oh boy are they good!  I am still on the clean eating kick and these cookies fit the bill.  They are chocolate chunky monkeys from six sisters' stuff.Only 50 calories a piece!!!  Ate quite a few of them during American Idol. :)

Happy Insta-Friday!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: